Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    GonePlaid likes this.
  2. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Springtown, Texas
    Welcome Rumbler #1074! Now see, good things happen to nice people. Rumble On!

GonePlaid likes this.
  3. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
  4. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016
    GonePlaid and SoulReflection like this.
  5. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    After using the Rumble for several gigs, I can report:

- The 500 head and the 210 cab works for my modern country band, even without FOH (although that band doesn't play really loudly)
    - the head and the 210 and 112 cab works for my modern rock band, with or without FOH (two guitars, five vocalists).

They aren't the lightest or smallest cabs out there, nor are they are deep sounding as others I've had (GK, Revsound), but they impress me - for the price, they are amazing.

6. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016
    I apologize in advance. THIS WAS NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA!!! I blame @Morrighan in The Combo Club for putting this in my mind, and then I just had to commit it to CGI.

Who here would buy one of these???
    Fender Stage 800 tuckNroll.jpg

chupacerveza, ak56, MCF and 9 others like this.
  7. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    NO! Use a regular 1/4" male plug instrument cable to go from the Effects send of your Studio 40 to the Effects return of your Rumble 200. Do Not use the XLR DI. That is a mic level send for PA boards and recording consoles only.

GonePlaid and SoulReflection like this.
  8. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    I see you are getting blamed again by a Doggy Morry lol

GonePlaid and Morrighan like this.
  9. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    Sorry, not me...the Fender logo looks like it was just pasted on, the grille cloth is ripped and the wheels don't match ;).

10. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Sorry for my poor choice of words. I give credit where due for the actual creative spark! :smug:

GonePlaid, Giffro and Morrighan like this.
  11. Morrighan

Morrighan La Contessa Supporting Member

Oct 22, 2015
    Isle of Everywhere
    The police traced the call and said: "the bass is coming from your house!"

G-Dog, MCF, chupacerveza and 4 others like this.
  12. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Loll Doggy..well explained but I guessed you meant it that way anyhow. You certainly have that creative spark and between you and Morry it's like sitting back in my recliner here watching creative lightning...I can hear the crackle of it zapping between you 2 creative musicologists.

GonePlaid and Morrighan like this.
  13. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Wooo SR is in the house...believe me SR if all I had wrong with me was ripped grille cloth and mismatched wheels I'd feel like a new man...lol My wife reckons I slipped off my trolley years ago but hey I married an English gal and sometimes what she says still baffles me and I gotta google it lolll

14. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Souly, look beyond the (admittedly "realistic" looking) Photoshopping artifacts! It's a "proof of concept" graphic. I thought about posting as a thumbnail so the shortcomings wouldn't be so visible, but it's just too awesome to be small!

Dial "M&M" for Murdering Morrighan, because she just kills me!

MCF, chupacerveza, GonePlaid and 3 others like this.
  15. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    There you go again, Gif...I, too, married an English gal. I am beginning to think you are my southern hemispheric twin :eek::eyebrow:.

Giffro, GonePlaid and Morrighan like this.
  16. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    Photoshop...I never would have guessed :whistle: my nose is growing. It's a great, awesome concept, but I do not like blue :roflmao:.

Giffro, Morrighan and GonePlaid like this.
  17. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
  18. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    NYD!

Giffro and GonePlaid like this.
  19. Giffro

Giffro

Apr 29, 2017
    South Australia
    Looks like I need to make a new nic...errr ReflectedSoul sounds good my northern hemispheric twin lolll

20. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    In yet another episode of 'For Those That Care': I drove the 90 miles south to the Salem VA hospital for my semi-annual cardio checkup. The good news is that I will live. Cardiologist very pleased that I've lost 30 pounds in six months and that I am physically stronger now. Heart doing fine even with minor A-Fib symptoms. Regular cardio checks no longer necessary! It is a beautiful spring day and 180 mile round trip was a pleasure.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021