Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Aaron Houts

Aaron Houts

Jan 10, 2014
    Flo Rida
    Well it looks pretty awesome if that helps!

GonePlaid, G-Dog and woody357 like this.
  2. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

I think you'll be pleased, woodrow. It's my understanding that the V3 Rumbles were designed in cooperation with, if not by the same team as, the current Bassman Pro line specifically to play well together. It's very common for Bassman heads to push Rumble cabs, and sometimes the signature badge on the Rumble grilles are mixed between raised metal blackface and flat plastic Rumble, as if to encourage this!

If you think that's awesome, you'll love this. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my BassRumbMan 1000 stack! "Only" 700 watts, as is, but can add two more 8 ohm cabs for 1000 watts.
    MyBassRumbManStack.jpg

Or my 740 watt STEREO rig, expandable to 1040 watts.
    20190322_174106.jpg

3. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016
    While on the subject of awesomeness, Summer NAMM is coming late next week. I hope all dedicated Club members have been lobbying Fender for our collective dream items!
    • The Fender Rumble Club 400 head and combo: 250 watts continuous at 8 ohms, 400 at 4 ohms, with the Combo sporting a 15" Eminence speaker.
    Fender Rumble Club 400 head.jpg
    Fender Rumble Club 400 back.jpg

• The Fender Rumble 212 extension cabinet with two 12" Eminence drivers rated for 500 watts continuous, 1000 watts program, fitting the same 200/200/500/Stage footprint but just a bit taller.
    Rumble 212 black fantasy.jpg

MCF, chupacerveza, lowplaces and 8 others like this.
  4. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    I don't need the 400h and don't need the 212 cab, but want one:drool:

5. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Likewise, I'm shoo-uh. But somebody somewhere does. And, ... , and, someday, yeah, someday, I might!

6. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

Why, no. No, I do not. Since it's just a figment of some collective imaginations around here, so far. But, I figure it would have to be a few inches taller than the 23" tall 200/210/500/Stage boxes to keep the same footprint; maybe something like 28-ish inches, maybe? Ideally, it would weigh in the neighborhood of 45-ish, no more than 50-ish, lb.s? Hopefully priced about $499.99US. What do you think?

GonePlaid and Aaron Houts like this.
  7. Aaron Houts

Aaron Houts

Jan 10, 2014
    Flo Rida
    Ugh.
    Yup.
    Realized that a little too late.
    You got me again, @G-Dog .
    I’ve GOT to start reading your posts more carefully.
    Yes, let’s say it can handle up to 400 watts and weighs 39 pounds to keep it realistic.
    On the head, can we make it 275 @ 8 ohms and 450 @ 4 ohms. Have it look like the R200 and 500 heads (so no digital modeling).
    Plus I’d like it to say “Fender” on the front.
    Another victim of G-Dog’s photoshoppery.
    Darn you GDog.
    Darn you to heck!
    That’s two movie references in one if anyone wants to play.

chupacerveza, GonePlaid and G-Dog like this.
  8. Michael B

Michael B

Dec 16, 2015
    Lowell, MA
    It's all an illusion... or is it ?....

E92C7909-4567-4597-BB9F-3DEF93A148D9.jpeg

OldFunBass, MCF, chupacerveza and 5 others like this.
  9. Sounds like a winner!

GonePlaid likes this.
  10. GonePlaid likes this.
  11. Aaron Houts

Aaron Houts

Jan 10, 2014
    Flo Rida
    I don’t know WHAT’S real anymore, but two Fender Precisions and a Rumble stack = well played sir!

Also, I want to change my specs on the R450 head: 250 watts at 8 ohms and 450 @ 4 ohms.
    Is everyone okay with that?

12. It would probably be easier for Fender to just reissue the Rumble 500 head.

Regarding darning @G-Dog to heck, isn’t that the purview of Phil, the Prince of Insufficient Light?
    99B9ED11-63C1-40BD-9A72-26D1555A0E46.png

13. Aaron Houts

Aaron Houts

Jan 10, 2014
    Flo Rida
    The 500h just dialed back a little bit.
    What needs to be reissued with no changes is the R112 cab.
    I was not aware of Phil.
    Rondo, my eyes have been opened!
    Thank you!

chupacerveza, GonePlaid and Ryeguy63 like this.
  14. No problem. Phil is a Dilbert character.

15. TheMaartian

TheMaartian Always forward. Never straight.

Sep 23, 2014
    Flagstaff, AZ
    But we decide which is right
    And which is an illusion

16. G-Dog

Feb 12, 2016

I'm sorry, A-a-ron, I wasn't trying to deceive anyone. But I sometimes forget the power of my awesome p-shopping skilz. :cool: And I thought such fantasies were well known here in The Club and on The Wiki. Sorry, if I'm a little lax on the disclaimers at times. :oops:

Realistically, sounds like you want the Rumble 210 cab. It's 39 lb.s and can handle 400 watts continuous, else they wouldn't have put it in the Stage 800. Two 12" speakers in a bigger cab have got to weigh more'n two 10" in a smaller cab, don't ya think? And if it ain't gonna handle more power than the 210, well, then why bother? o_O

Uh, yeah, um, ... sure, uh, it should be easy to just Photoshop "Fender" on the front of a Rumble 500 head, downgrade the power ratings and, BOOM, yer done! Others of us would prefer a modeling head, and combo, in the mid-range between the current 40 & 800 combos. :thumbsup:

WELL! I've certainly been told. :eek: (BTW, I recognize the watered down version of the closing scene of "Planet of the Apes", but must confess ignorance to the other. Can you help me out, here?)

[snooty] To satisfy my honor, I must hereby challenge you to a duel! Photoshop, at however many paces there are currently between us (+/-), at whatever time of day, or night, each of us chooses, or finds available, or cares to compete, as if, or not, or whatever. :confused: Hmmph. [/snooty] (I think there ought to be a movie reference, or two, in there somewhere, but maybe not, too. I dunno.) :)

17. JakobT

JakobT

Jan 9, 2014
    Oslo, Norway
    I have to say that while I totally get the awesomeness of the Stage 800 and Studio 40, I must confess to not really wanting or needing either. My 500c and 40 sound fantastic as is, and do everything I need, so I’m all set.

18. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    I agree with you, @jacob T. I picked up a Studio 40 at a good price just to see what it does. There were only a few settings that I was happy with but, the funny part was, I already found them on the 200C. Upshot was, at least I have a practice amp for the RV with a little more watts than the 25C I had before and I could easily sell it for what I paid ;).

GonePlaid, JakobT, G-Dog and 2 others like this.
  19. bhendrix

bhendrix

May 2, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Couldn't agree more! Played around with a Stage 800 and while I found it fun, no real practical application for me in a band setting. All my needs are covered with my Rumble 500c and a pedal or two!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Mvf, GonePlaid, BazzaBass and 4 others like this.
  20. lowplaces

lowplaces Got Punch ?

Dec 20, 2015
    Louisville Kentucky
    Glad I went with those. They still sound great.
    1216182122.jpg

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021