Fender Rumble Club

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BumbleB, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. GonePlaid likes this.
  2. GonePlaid

GonePlaid "It needs a bridge cover" Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    I found these on either amazon or ebay(not sure which). There are, IIRC, 12(?)knobs + a little screwdriver to tighten the set screws. The knobs are slightly smaller which allows my fat-ish fingers to grip them easily. I'm very satisfied with them, plus I think they look cool, even if I'm the only one who sees them on a gig.:cool:
    1020181046-00.jpg

JPDsma, MCF and chupacerveza like this.
  3. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

The manual talks about "Parallel Speaker Outputs (Head Only)" being feature "R". But, yes, the manual could have been more clear.
    Screenshot_20191012-103616.png

chupacerveza and GonePlaid like this.
  4. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Possibly a transliteration from the original hieroglyphics.:smug:;)

chupacerveza and G-Dog like this.
  5. TheMaartian

TheMaartian Always forward. Never straight.

Sep 23, 2014
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Amazon. 10 pieces. US$8.95. Also in red, green, white and brown.

https://www.amazon.com/KAISH-Vintage-Barrel-Guitar-Amplifier/dp/B01FDHAN7Y/

[​IMG]

6. Thx guys. Very kind of you.

MCF, GonePlaid and chupacerveza like this.
  7. MCF

MCF

Sep 1, 2014
    US
    Congrats! Hope you have ear protection. I wish I did when I played with loud bands in the seventies.

GonePlaid and SoulReflection like this.
  8. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    Me too, only for me it was the 60's...I am paying for it now. Hearing aids are not cheap :rollno:.

MCF, GonePlaid and chupacerveza like this.
  9. Howdy Rumblers! Last night my 200 got a four set workout in a dive bar and held up fine (even when the drummer got REALLY loud. Small stage and the earplug in my ear facing the drums wasn't enough). The best part though was on the way to the gig I stopped and picked up a used Rumble 40 in excellent condition for $80. I swear the 40 is lighter than my practice amp, a Fender Frontman 15. Pretty amazing technology!

10. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Yup. Me too also. Learn to say "what?" in 2-3 languages.

11. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Too true.:(

bhendrix, chupacerveza and MCF like this.
  12. What? Lol

13. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Attached is the latest Fender Rumble Club Membership List.

Attached Files:

14. Cool! Thanks!

chupacerveza and GonePlaid like this.
  15. Going Rumble-less today for band practice. We’ve got a gig next weekend with this band, and we rehearse in the singer’s basement. Seems like a waste to drag it all down there today only to have to carry it all back up the stairs after practice.

Times like these are the only times that I wish I’d have kept the smaller amp I traded away to get my 410’s!!

Semi-outdoor gig next weekend at a local baseball stadium with my 90’s grunge band. Should be fun.

Then in two weeks, my dance band is playing at a huge club, with a national act as a special guest.

Gonna be Rumbling for both of those.

Today, it’s a little Peavey.

16. GonePlaid

Mar 29, 2016
    Southeast FL
    I have this bizarre thought: at practice/rehearsal/whatever, everyone could play less loud, thus saving eardrums and schlepping of large amps and full drum kits. Pedals, etc, would still allow the tone(s) desired. And might cut down of the number of times yelling "WHAT?"

[after further thought: NAH!]

17. SoulReflection

SoulReflection

Nov 18, 2017
    NorCal
    After all these years, it is safe to say that is one (bizarre) thought that won't catch on :). But, I am now well prepared. I can turn my hearing aids down or off - no need for ear plugs :headphone:.

18. This happens...in the world of jazz music. Where people actually want to hear each other.

19. amoodymule

amoodymule

May 25, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    The drummer and guitarist in our band would just look at me for many uncomfortable seconds (or minutes) and shake their heads...

yeah, whatever :confused::meh::laugh::D

20. Jen760

Jen760

Oct 14, 2019
    Hi there! Looking for some help with my Rumble 500 v3.. I blew a 10, called fender (Picked up the amp second hand) Apparently they do not sell replacement speakers, I am looking for the best 16 ohm replacement option.. any help would be much appreciated!

Youngspanion and chupacerveza like this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021