1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fishman Pro EQ Platinum Bass

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by Sergio Barrozo, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I have a Fishman Pro EQ Platinum Bass pre-amp and it's working fine for more than five years.
    But some parts are getting old, I have lost some screws, a button, and one of the clips that hold the battery box in place is broken.
    I would like to get some of these parts to refurbish my pre-amp. I sent an email to Fishman, but they did not reply.
    Anyone knows where can I get these parts?

2. Les Fret

Les Fret

Sep 9, 2009
    No. Sorry. Just mail again to Fishman.

Just got my Platinum a few days ago and I am experimenting with it now. My first impression is very positive. The EQ works fine. And also the compressor is very simple but effective.

I don't completely understand how the depth control works. I have read the instructions but can someone explain it a bit more?
    Now I have set it mostly on 3:00 till 5:00.

And do you think it is a good idea to use the (Platinum) compressor for DB?

3. The depth control is a HPF