For those that listen to death metal...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by brndn123, Oct 9, 2011.

1. My band ALIGHIERI has just released our new album entitled MOTHS. It is available on itunes, Zune, Amazon, as well as many other online distributors. We will be heading out on a tour in December to a city near you. Do me a favor and give it a quick listen and tell me what you think.

I tracked the bass along with half of the guitars. Bass was recorded through an SWR 750x and Megoliath 810 paired with a direct signal through a Sansamp. Help get those likes up!

Cheers,
    Brandon

Alighieri | Facebook
    ALIGHIERI - Home

2. boodakon

boodakon

Sep 2, 2009
    San Diego,CA
    Oh yeah, I dig! Would definitely support if you dudes come through San Diego.

-Chris

3. I think we have a date in Murrieta, not exactly San Diego but I will see what we can do..Glad you like!

4. Pretty good stuff. Bass is a little quiet in the mix. Are you guys going anywhere in Canada?

5. KLEIN

KLEIN

Apr 4, 2009
    Lakewood CA
    Endorsing: Schecter Basses
    Nice choice my man!

6. Thanks! yeah the bass really shines in the car. Through normal speakers or computer speakers, is kinda buried in the mix. Must be the frequencies our engineer mixed.

I will post the full dates after the last few gigs are confirmed. No Canada dates just yet, I'm not sure Canada even knows who we are yet so you could be on to something here haha

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021