1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone OCD v4 SOUNDCLIPS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mark Olson, Sep 18, 2008.

1. seedokebass

seedokebass

Mar 21, 2009
    Minnesota
    I guess I did miss those original posts by a year.... now I have a good excuse to go check one out for myself :)

2. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah! I do recommend the OCD, it's pretty cool on bass.

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    mine's coming in probably tuesday-wednesday. Mark, I'll let you know how I like it :D

4. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah let me know! I kind of liked the character and compression of the Box of Rock over the Fulltone OCD, but they're different beasts; the Fulltone can get a lot more gainy. But I liked to set the gain on the OCD at full and control the drive amount with my guitar volume, which you can do with a passive bass. I'd have to say, for me, the Fulltone had more grind while the ZVEX Distortron circuit had more bark, at least at the settings I used most.

5. asherthemachine

asherthemachine

Sep 22, 2006
    have an ocd and love it. got it for something like 135 used. damn good deal, and its on my board instead of the bassdrive mosfet... that should say something