1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greenboy builder HELP!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MRSKI, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MRSKI

MRSKI Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    SEATTLE
    I have been reluctant to post this on the forum but I am a little concerned about Joseph Hawley of Jhawk customs. I ordered and sent in a deposit for a Fearless F112 on July 19. It is going on eight weeks and have not heard a word from Joseph. Numerous e-mails and calls with no response. Has anyone been in touch with him lately. I'm hoping he is OK. Other Greenboy Audio builders, do you have any incite on what might be going on?
    Jeff

2. Foz

Foz

Jul 26, 2008
    Jax FL USA
  3. MRSKI

MRSKI Supporting Member

May 26, 2006
    SEATTLE
    Problem solved. Just heard from Joseph seems like the Greenboy e-mail outgoing server is have some problems. I never received the e-mails he sent.
    We are back on track

And I, MTN.bass72, Balog and 5 others like this.
  4. Robal

Robal

Oct 26, 2003
    Los Angeles
    FWIW, I purchased an F112 from JHawk Customs to pair with another F112 I bought used, which was also made by JHawk. Everything went smoothly and I got a great matching cab from JHawk Customs. Communication was very good and I could not be happier with the cabs.

MTN.bass72 likes this.
  5. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    I'm having trouble getting in touch with him too now. Going on 2 weeks with no response. Tried emailing and calling.

6. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    I e-mailed another Fearless builder and never heard back.
    Must be the same server issue?

brianmharrison likes this.
  7. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    Tried messaging the Facebook page and using the contact form on the website yesterday....nothing. Not good

8. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    Try the Greenboy forum? I mean, most of the crowd over there HAS hung out here, but why not just go straight to where the builders and folks in direct contact with them DO hang out?

Jim Carr, And I and MTN.bass72 like this.
  9. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    If I haven’t heard back by Monday afternoon, I’ll start posting there too. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

So far I’ve tried emailing, calling, messaging him from his Facebook page, the Greenboy audio Facebook page and Greenboy audio website. No response from any so far

10. basscooker

basscooker Commercial User

Apr 11, 2010
    cincy ky
    Owner, ChopShopAmps
    I assuredly wasnt insinuating any stirring of the pot was necessary. I figured since there is a community directly related to the specific query at hand, there is likely a slightly better chance of bringing to light any pertinent information that may help bring this seemingly unfortunate chain of events to a satisfactory conclusion.

:D

11. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    Definitely get on the Greenboy forum here, or on the Facebook group.. there's always something going on there..
    I've had several conversations with three different builders on different occasions, all were great to deal with. Some patience is key on your part.. these guys are busy... a couple have other jobs they do fulltime... while a couple just recently had some health issues going on...

As for the email issue, I can't comment, because I've never emailed either of them...
    I questioned on the forum here, and then when I found the FB pages, in inquired there too... never an issue, and so worth it in the end.
    20191009_095314.

12. MTN.bass72

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    Try here, on FB... :thumbsup:
    Screenshot_20191012-193436_Facebook.

13. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    Thanks! I just requested to join the FB page

MTN.bass72 likes this.
  14. MTN.bass72

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    Very welcome, no problem

15. brianmharrison

brianmharrison

Oct 11, 2007
    Atlanta
    Still haven’t heard anything and the Facebook messages aren’t showing as read from Greenboy audio or Jhawk so I posted on the Greenboy US Fearless forum.

Still awaiting approval from the FB page and I’ll post there once they approve me

MTN.bass72 likes this.