HEADS UP!! Get Izotope Ozone 8 Elements for "FREE"

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Mcgiver69, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Well not entirely for free but for as low as $1.

1- Go to Plugin Boutique and create an account (free)
    VST Plugins, Synth Presets, Effects, Virtual Instruments, Music Plugins from Pluginboutique

2- Go to deals and buy any plugin, you can buy any of those really cheap ones they have from $1 to $5.

3- Once you complete your purchase, they'll send you a code to download your version of Ozone.

4- Once you download Ozone follow the instructions to register your copy for free.

Please notice this is the basic version of Ozone but it is still a great mastering tool.

2. Frank Tuesday

Frank Tuesday

Jul 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Great deal. I've got the full version if 7 and it has made my stuff sound better.

3. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Thanks for the heads up @Mcgiver69 - claiming my prize as we speak, plus I now own the Vacuum Pro softsynth VST for $1! Not sure what I'll use it for, but I have it if I need it!

4. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    I decided to spend a bit more and bought that synth, a channel strip and the Tony Coleman's drums all for $25. A nice score if you ask me :)

DirtDog likes this.
  5. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Nice!

I was looking looking at that kind of stuff as well, but already have Waves Omni Channel and EZ Drummer that I haven’t fully exploited yet.

But at least I know that this candy shop exists now!!!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021