1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Heard it through the Grapevine...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Gary L Grape, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Gary L Grape

Gary L Grape

Mar 24, 2006
    Hi everyone,

Yes, I am. New, that is...I didn't even know there was a forum like this until last Friday. I was browsing through a few threads on 'The National Midday Sun', a Rush fan forum (for those of you who didn't know that), when someone posted a link to a picture on this forum. I wasn't a member then, but of course I joined immediately.

A little something about myself:
    I'm 33 years old and I live in Finland. I've played the bass since 1985 or 1986, when I joined a band without any further bass playing experience. Since then I've learnt to play Double Bass as well. I like Rush - of course, being a member of a Rush fan forum - King's X, Tool, Green Day, Dream Theater and so on...
    Favourite Bass Player would be...*drum roll*...Geddy Lee. *BA-DOSH*

Anyway, I guess there'll be plenty of time to tell people more about myself if anyone would even be remotely interested... :smug: