Hello From Beaver Felton / Bass Central

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Beaver Felton, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Beaver Felton

Beaver Felton

Feb 25, 2006
    Bass Central
    'Just wanted to say Hello to all TB'ers from myself and my store, Bass Central. Although I've been playing for a zillion years, and owner of Bass Central for 10, I've never had the time to get at all involved or even view Talkbass for that matter. One of best all-time employees, Gard Lewis, has an extensive background on Talkbass and brought a lot to the table when coming to work for us 5 yrs. ago.

*In my 37 yr. playing career, I would've never dreamed that the bass community, world wide, would become so vast, well-connected, and unified. I perceive that TB has contributed quite a bit to this fellowship. Great job.
    Beaver Felton
  2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Beaver, welcome to TB.

I noticed that you own a store. you may want to check out the CUP just as a preventative measure from any rule violations. it's gotten a few people in trouble.

it can be found here
  3. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    Hey Beaver, It's Tim in Oklahoma. Glad to see you. You already get your share of free ads around here. I really like how you've treated me, and many others feel the same.
  4. bobe

Dec 26, 2005
    Hey Beaver.

You are a phenom on the bass and your store is great.

I have bought 2 basses through the store. Both times the staff was cool and made the experience worthwhile.

Plus I got to talk to you which was cool since you are a major influence on my playing.
  5. Yeah, this place is awesome.

Now give us all an extra 20 percent off on your basses!

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    And well moderated too. :)

You mean you weren't here when they gave out a free MusicMan bass to every supporting TBer? Man, you missed out. The Bongo color I wanted was discontinued, so Dave LaRue let me have his.

...still waiting for it to arrive, though.

See? I told you this place was well moderated.:smug: