1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hi from Scotland

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Icemaiden, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Icemaiden

Icemaiden

Apr 2, 2009
    Scotland
    New to here and just thought I'd say HI..

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Welcome to Talkbass!:cool:

3. funkifiedsoul

funkifiedsoul Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Welcome Icemaiden! Hi from Canada.:) (my roots are Scottish, I really should visit)

4. tom e smith

tom e smith

Jan 27, 2008
    Welcome.

5. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Good to see you and welcome to a fun and VERY informative bass forum!

I love Scotland by the way! Was with the Highlanders--the 51st or 53rd?-- in Stirling many years ago on an NCO exchange mission. Also went to Edinburgh as a guest of some general and sat in his box to see the Tatoo! Fantastic night and yes, I also saw the cannonball still stuck in the wall outside the gate and saw that early and primitive guillotine in the museum where the victim, once the blade had fallen, is said to have "... snotteth and cryth no more..."! Scotland and the Scots rock! Sorry that I did not like haggis much though. :)

6. ali.b.reed

ali.b.reed

Apr 16, 2009
    Hello from sunny Devon, at least it was last time I was looking!

7. rap138

rap138

May 29, 2007
    south of Spain
    Hello and welcome

8. I'll say the same as Icemaiden - Hi from Scotland. And who does like haggis?

9. Soverntear

Soverntear

Mar 17, 2008
    Toronto

welcome to tb, and to the haggis thing. a few friends from sctoland came over last summer. they were upset they couldnt find haggis