1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hmmmm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ShredderMaximus, Jul 19, 2012.

1. (warng drunken post)
    I'm in a bit of a pickle. So through a buddy 've been talking to this super hot chick. I am an admitedly nice guy, andshe is currently half divorced from a military butthead that beats the carp out of her, I've seen pictures, and its despicable. Shes actually getting him a dishonorable because this. But since I'm a nice guy, do I have a chance? we seemed to hit it off, but I'know that I'm a complete 180 degree flip than what she had, anf that worries me.

For the moment, I'll leaves it that.

TBOT, please enlighten my drunk butt.

I just don't wanna be burned, is it worth the effortt.?

And if it has any rwlevance, I'm 24 (25 in august) and shes turns 21 5 days after me.

2. lol, app.ea
    draw-an-apple-01.
    Get it? I don't....

I love tequila.

BGTW, Maki and Matt, please.

Hail squirrels, dark nut masters and squirrels?

Peanuts,...

And just so you can see the face you're talking too-
    [​IMG][/IMG]

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Worth the effort for what? Do you want a long term relationship with her, or just someone to have sex with now and then?

-Mike

4. Stay far away, except for being a completely platonic friend. This has bad juju written all over it.

5. VitalSigns

VitalSigns

May 8, 2011
    Central NY
    I have no advice and am just here to laugh at your drunken grammar. :D

6. jarrydee

jarrydee

Oct 22, 2011
    Michigan
    I used to be a bad boy, and unfortunately most girls like that crap. I got lucky finding my wife, she was in the same situation being beat by her boyfriend, I was done with being a bad boy and that's was fine with her. we been together 12 years now. So I say go for it, SOME women grow up eventually and realize they don't want a bad boy, or they get tired of having their a** beat everyday!

7. lowfreq33

lowfreq33

Jan 27, 2010
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amplification
    Do you have room in the car for all the baggage she'll be bringing with her?

8. I can't imagine how hard you have to beat a human being to get fish to come out of their body. :D

9. forget about it. This has trust issues written all over it.

10. bjabass

bjabass

Jan 10, 2011
    Mountain South
    When you sober up you'll be glad you asked....thinking with wrong head right now. This one will bust you up and be with another abuser in a month.

11. and sigged.

12. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    This.

13. I was thinking the same thing, and also wondered if the carp was already prepared or if you then have to go about filleting it?

14. Timmah

Timmah

May 19, 2011
    Connecticut
    I. Love. This. Thread.

15. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    nothing wrong with being the rebound guy...

16. Hell... Dennis Rodman made a living out of it.

17. ha!

18. Tommy....I am disappoint.

To quote a great man (well, lion) named Scar:

Run. Run away and never return

19. No....let the little head speak...:rolleyes:

20. Well, for the voyeuristic thrill of watching a dude get dragged over the coals, you could vote this way.