1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How the...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Mossiebass, Jan 12, 2013.

  1. Mossiebass


    Nov 15, 2012
    Cork, Ireland
    A friend brought over his SUB bass for a setup. What is with that truss rod adjuster?What am I even supposed to do?
  2. lowendblues

    lowendblues Supporting Member

    Oct 8, 2004
    Righty tighty...lefty loosey..
  3. Bobster


    Mar 27, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Do you mean the wheel shape? Like this one? http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=897720

    You use a straight rod (my EBMM and SBMM basses came with one) that will fit in the hole, an allen wrench, or whatever in the holes and turn right or left.

    Just be careful not to scratch anything up and if you go too far through the hole, the rod will drag on the wood underneath the wheel.

    I actually think this is a much better system than "regular" allen wrench adjustments.

    All the best,

  4. lowendblues

    lowendblues Supporting Member

    Oct 8, 2004
  5. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Mar 1, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.