How Will The Sopranos End?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, May 20, 2007.

1. Finely, someone who can write an ending! ;) :D

2. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    I don't know why David Chase wastes so much damn time. 90% of all of season 5 and 6's episodes were filler. Plus, the Vito is gay episodes were all completely pointless.

3. funkydjembe

funkydjembe

Apr 5, 2007
    Norway
    I stopped watching that 'cause the guy that raped Tony's shrink never got caught:mad: did he get caught???? The episode /season system here in Norway is Major lame:rollno:

4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

Funny you should mention. The reason I avoided the Sopranos for a couple years was because the first two episodes I saw were so similar:

1) Gym teacher molested one of Meadow's schoolmates. Should someone tell Tony so that his mob will commit a vigilante murder?

2) Tony's shrink gets raped. Should she tell Tony so that his mob will commit a vigilante murder?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021