How Will The Sopranos End?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Michael Jewels, May 20, 2007.

1. There are only 3 episodes left, and if you've been following the series, you know that Tony suffocated Christopher last week after he was driving stoned and and rolled the SUV.

Good! I never liked Christopher! :D

So, how do you think the series will end?

Mike

2. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Ok first I strongly suggest you put SPOILERS in your thread title somewhere. Luckily I saw last week's episode already but some may not have. SO SPOILERS below if you are a little behind on the Sopranos.

I was thinking the cleaver movie may be reflected in reality. The plot was gang boss kills his lieutenant, seduces his girlfriend, and the the lieutenant comes back from the dead for revenge.
    2 of those things have now occured, so I am wondering if Christopher's death will somehow come back to trip Tony up by the end, causing his downfall.
    I'm still inclined to think that the series will end without a real tidy ending. Basically just stop with things carrying on as normal, or with Tony ending his psycho analysis.

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

With Mike Jewels as the next Boss. ;)

4. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

So now there are only two episodes left.

5. Many a truth is spoken in jest! :eek:

You don't know who I don't know. :D

Mike

6. Yeah, he had his hot GF killed..

Yay to that one, haha:p

7. Good point, but I don't think this will happen, as there is so little time left.

In the past, whenever a main character was wacked, (Big Pussy, Adriana, Tony's cousin, Tony Blundetto, Vito Spatafore) they seemed to come back only in a cameo role in Tony's dreams.

But, you never know.

I think we all know that Tony and Phil Leotardo have been on a collision course ever since Tony's cousin, Tony Blundetto killed Phil's brother.

The question is: who will survive after their run in?

I think Tony will survive, but one of his family members will get killed by Phil, or one of Phil's boys, but Phil will also die.

Can we stand the suspense?

Here's the Sopranos site for those who want to catch up. www.hbo.com/sopranos

Mike

8. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I meant more like some evidence will turn up showing Tony lied about how Chris died, or somehow his death will set in motion some events that will end up with Tony getting arrested or dying.
    The way things look after last night I am inclined to agree about the Phil/Tony war. I thought it was really odd that Phil shouted at Tony from behind a window screen though.
    These new episodes have had a definite theme of paranoia and distrust in regards to Tony and his associates and inner circle. If a conflict happens I could see that fear of betrayal playing a big part in the things that happen.
    I also have wondered about the arab connection since those characters first appeared. They seem to be keeping that subplot alive, though it may just be to compare Tony and his people and their acts (like dumping asbestos in the river) to terrorists.

9. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Is it just me or was there no Sopranos episode last Sunday?

10. You are correct: there was no episode last week due to Memorial Day here in the U.S.

Well, two more episodes and three hours to go; next week's finale will be a two hour show.

I think Phil is going to order a hit on Tony, but it won't succeed.

Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

Mike ;)

11. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    with the credits.

12. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Fact of the day: I live across the street from the Sopranos house, though I've never actually watched the show.

13. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Tony will wake up, and it was all a dream.

14. with a gunshot

15. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    that's what I was thinking.

16. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Gah! I wasn't quick enough.

17. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Not with a bang but a whimper.

18. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I think they'll all get wiped out by the Yakuza

19. I was going to say "with the fade-out after the credits" :D

20. Cool. :cool:

Alright, it's got to end quickly, as there's only 1 hour left.

OK, so the killing has already begun.

If you watched last night's episode, you know that:

1.) Tony brought over two guys from Italy to whack Phil Leotardo, but the dummies killed the wrong guy, a Ukranian guy and his daughter. :rollno:

2.) Phil's guys killed Bobby Bacala as he was buying a toy train set.

3.) They shot and wounded Silvio as he and Patsy were leaving the strip club.

4.) Tony's now in a safe-house sleeping with an assault rifle.

And as you've seen, Dr. Melfi was embarrassed at that psychiatrists dinner party when her shrink leaked out the fact that Tony Soprano was one of her clients, rethought her relationship with him, and told Tony she can't help him anymore. :spit:

I agree with Tony when, as he walked out of her office said, "I think what you're doing as a doctor is immoral!"

I'm going to try to figure out what's going to happen, and post my ideas later.

Mike ;)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021