1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

How would you rate Duesenberg D-Bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TWD, Jun 13, 2012.

1. TWD

TWD

May 30, 2012
    Hey guys,

So i recently played on Duesenberg D-Bass and i am thinking about buying it.I will get it at 3 quarters of original price so its a bit tempting.

What do you say?

[​IMG]

2. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Twentyfive percent off list isn't that great a deal. Plus from what I know, these basses are rather expensive to begin with and I don't see much resale value here in the U.S. So I think it comes down to...Do you love it and want to keep it for a long time?

3. Excellent points.

OP - make sure it's a "need" and not a "want"..... that price could buy a few goodies....

4. TWD

TWD

May 30, 2012
    Well i can get it for 800 euros.What i want to say does it worth it?Coz yeah i want another bass to play for a long time not one to change after a year or two

5. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    If you liked it, and you have the spare cash, then buy it. I like that color, very swanky.

6. Biggbass

Biggbass

Dec 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Our lead gtr player plays a Dberg Outlaw. It's a pretty amazing guitar as far as tonal variety goes. Since he bought it a couple of years ago that's the only gtr he brings to gigs. It does it all.

7. Aussie Mark

Aussie Mark I come from a land down under

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Endorsing Artist: Fender; O'Neill Amps; Cave Passive Pedals
    I've not played a D-bass, but my Duesenberg Starplayer is the best made bass I've ever owned. The Plek'ed neck is to die for.