1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I can't add my avatar!

Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by JDM, Nov 18, 2005.

1. JDM

JDM

Oct 12, 2005
    I clicked on the edit avatar link and I can't seem to 'un-dot' the personal avatar thingy so that I can display my avatar...help! (does that make sense?)

Jon

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    You have to be a supprting member to be able to have an avatar. Pony up 20 bucks for a year, and you can have almost any avatar you'd like!

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You also get these other features:
    Description of Quotas & Benefits:

A Supporting Membership enables the following benefits:

Avatars: An avatar is a small image that appears next to your username on all of your forum posts.

Profile Picture : A large photo visible on your public profile page.

Custom User Titles: As a Supporting Member, you can change your title from the default 'registered user' to anything of your choosing.

Access to the TalkBass Lounge: The Lounge is an exclusive posting area for Supporting Members and Moderators. *

Ability to post Classified Ads: Supporting Members are able to post 'for sale' ads in our Classifieds Forum

Photo Uploads: The TalkBass Gallery contains gallerys of member photos, gig-shots, gear-shots, and more. Only Supporting Members may upload photos.

Attachment Quota: Attachments are images or files upload with a forum post. Quotas are greatly expanded for Supporting Members, and unlimited for Gold Supporting Members.

10% Off All Products at WD Music Products, Inc. : TalkBass has formed a partnership with WD Music to offer all Supporters this discount across WD Music's entire product line - including bodies, necks, electronics, knobs, Kent Armstrong pickups, pickguards, and more. Visit this page for more information

*This includes Tin Pan Alley, which is where all the political threads get whisked away to.