I had a date...YAY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by disenchant, May 30, 2007.

1. Jeremy Crockett

Jeremy Crockett Amiable Crank

How quickly we forget...

[​IMG]

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

:ninja: :bag:

3. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Dude! SCORE!!! ;)

4. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Inactive

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    So, in the related thread involving the peeing kitty, it begs the question:

Since new dude was probably not wearing said shirt when it was peed upon...

Shirtless at your place long enough to get his garment tagged, huh?

<--bigfatbass sings in his best Delbert voice:

"Givin' it up for your love..."

5. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    The room was hot. :D

(although that's one way to teach a guy not to put his clothes on the floor!)

6. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Poor Dis. Gets a really cool guy, and her cat has the nerve to whiz on his shirt. I would let the new guy decide the fate of the cat. On the bright side, doesn't sound like the worst date in the world. :)

7. disenchant

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    Do I buy him a new shirt? We washed the shirt right away in my special stuff that gets cat pee out and it seems OK. I feel like I should buy him a shirt, but I don't know his shirt size and we've only had 2 dates.

I'd rather buy him new bass strings. Something he'd actually LIKE!

8. Late, I know, but congrats Dis! Hopefully he doesn't turn out like all the other douches you've had encounters with. But I have to bring up an age old TB rule. No pics, no significant other. ;)

9. disenchant

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    I can't believe this thread went on for 4 pages and no one else said that first. LMAO! Probably because it's a DUDE, and other dudes aren't interested in seeing another dude. But if I was a guy and dating a girl, y'all would have wanted pics right away!

10. Didn't I tell you guys that I'm training to be a politician? :rollno: :bag: :p

But seriously, this "boyfriend" has no existence on this board so far. For all we know he's the name of your new Sadowsky that you've been hiding from us. :p :D

11. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Cool idea. If it were me and you bought me a new shirt or bass strings or really anything to 'make up' for the cat thing I would be very impressed and reciprocate. Flowers are the first thing that comes to mind. But really, I suspect it's not a big deal to him. What's a little cat piss between friends. :)

12. LOL, it's true. And if you were dating a girl, the flood of pic requests would probably crash the server.

13. Lmao! Quote of the week. :D

P.S. 7/8 of the requests would be Maki alone. :smug:

14. that would be more like 9/8 from maki.:D

and good for you dis:)

15. disenchant

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    I just wanna run my hands up and down that sexy shape and caress the neck...

The guy in the picture is pretty OK too!

Will.jpg

16. Well if I do say so myself, that is one fine quilt top. ;) :D

17. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Hmmm. I didn't read that as a request for a dude pic. Better just send another pic of yourself to be certain. :ninja:

18. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Oh, my God! :eek: dis!!!

You're Stifler's mom?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :confused:

1-6.gif

:ninja: ;) :p :D :D :D

19. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    By the way, is that a Prince sweat band on his wrist? :confused:

Oh, well, you might as well just give it up now, dis... :eyebrow:

This guy is clearly gay! :eek:

It would certainly explain why he's not a jerk (well, *yet* anyway), don't you agree? :ninja:

Yup. Gay. Gay as a Frenchman with a new wheel of cheese. :rollno:

Good thing you guys never "closed the deal." Unless, of course, you're into the whole "spooning" thing...

;) :p :D :D :D :D :D

20. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I did notice the dude has chops. R U secretly projecting your Maki fantasies onto this poor dude? ;)