I had a date...YAY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by disenchant, May 30, 2007.

1. disenchant

disenchant You can't plagiarize yourself.

Aug 9, 2006
    Elgin, IL
    Alcohol + Conversation with Maki = Maki knows too much!

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    :eek: Shhhhhh. They'll all know. Your secrets are safe with me. Buwahahahahahaha. :ninja: :bag:

3. Is It just me or does the Mayhem pic scream butch lesbian?

:bag: :help:

4. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    LMAO - I totally thought that he was a chick when I saw that pic too. But I looked at his profile and it said he was 15 so I backed off. There are plenty of other things to bag on him about. But yes it does scream that. You're not the only one thinking that. :D

5. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    Wait, thats actually mayhem? Or are you guys just bashing him?

6. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No that's him.

7. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    i love this thread, simply because of the title, it makes me think of the dufus on crank yankers. I got mail YAY badoompboombop YAY YAY

8. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    That explains ALOT.

9. Reported ;)
    have a nice day.

10. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Yeah, that's why I kind of stopped picking on the guy. LOL.

11. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    huh? :confused: Did I miss something?

12. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    yeah reporting posts is about as lame as it gets.
    but if i could figure out how it's done maybe i'd change my stance on it haha

13. So is offending people for no good reason so it's a 2 way street.

I haven't been as bothered about our discussions (you and me specifically) so much even though we don't agree on much and I feel I rub you up the wrong way sometimes too...mainly as I don't feel you're rude or aim to cause me offense on purpose. That post most certainly did, and was personal in nature.

If you wish to report me, or someone else, simple click the little red icon to your upper right, IN THE POST IN QUESTION,

It may save you the grievance process with the person in question, when you just can't be bothered dealing with them.

14. Apparantly so mate. We get bull sharks in that river too. Not nearly the number they do in the beautiful state of QLD.

15. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    River sharks? Wow. That's pretty cool. Like they're fresh water sharks? I didn't know they even existed. </hijack>

LOL. Our hijacks always seem to be about sharks. What's up with that?

16. Because we are both Great Whites, cruising the internets ocean for prey to strike at violently when required :)

No. A bull shark is a highly curious, highly aggressive, frenzying pack feeding salt water shore hunting shark witha distinct squarish shaped head that often hunts in rivers as well as the ocean. Some have been found in our Swan and Canning rivers more than 30km upstream, 3 were killed recently because one was seen eating a pelican in the Canning River!!

Bull sharks tend to be brown in colour, same as that river (when it's not topped in fertilizer fed algae) and they are bump and bite hunters. They have attacked and killed swimmers in the river in the past.

http://www.sharkinfo.ch/SI2_02e/erich2.html

I have hooked a small one (2-4 foot maybe it was a flash of fin and shadow) in less than 20m off-shore in the surf break (San Remo beach - Mandurah) less than 15m from where I was standing while reeling in a line while fishing for tailor (small one on the last gang of my 3-gang) knee deep in water :eek: It broke off which was when I saw it shoot past me and I broke into a run to get out of the water :)

17. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Sweet. Got another story for you. I'll put it in the shark thread. Back to Dis folks.

18. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    lmao.

19. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Bah!
    You're Australian and you don't like being bashed?
    Try being Canadian, eh?
    I mean, what the hell is that aboot.

20. Haha, you said aboot. ;) :D