Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I JUST MET ROSCOE BECK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, May 26, 2004.

1. I JUST SHOOK ROSCOE BECKS HAND AND PLAYED HIS 4 STRING ROSCOE BECK BASS, HE IS A GREAT GREAT PLAYER. IM SPEACHLESS

2. thats pretty awesome....do you mind telling us (or at least me) how this came about?

Charlie

3. keb

keb

Mar 30, 2004
    Congrats! He's so awesome.

4. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Yeah. When where how?

5. my guitarist told me about this special fender promotion thing was happening at a music store intown and so i obviosly wanted to go beacuse i love fender products, and he said greg koch was going to be there so i thought that would be cool, so me my guitarist and my drummer went to it and when i got ther the performers wernt there yet just the drumset and the bass amp and the guitar amp and the basses and guitars. i was kind of wondering why the bass player (i didnt know roscoe was going to be there) had a 4 string roscoe beck bass, beacuse those ones didnt even come out yet, so i was kind of curious over that, so then greg koch and his drummer came out and then the bass player came out (i stilll didnt know who he was) andgreg kock said im greg koch the drummers name is (i cant remember). and this is ROSCOE BECK i and i just losted it there. it was amazing he is truly a gregat player wow. and there was only about 20 people there to. i cant belive how lucky i got.

6. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Roscoe is a great player. I love his work with Robben Ford.

Where was this clinic?