1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm new

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by disposablebass, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I just found this site - it's great! So are the people that post. I never tried this before, but about 15 or so years ago, my 1976 Fender P-Bass was stolen (along with ALL the rest of my instuments & gear). I realize that this is a REALLY LONG shot, but if anyone has seen it, would you get in touch with me? It is (was?) (yellowed) white, black pickguard and a most distinguishing mark of a Jean LaFeet (from Capt Cruch cerieal) decal between the pickup and the bridge. I was drunk one night and tried to trim some of the clear decal away, so there was many gouges aroung the decal. It didn't affect the sound so I didn't really care. It was taken from Seattle and I'm curious to see if it ended up somewhere far, far, away. Anyway, thanks and keep posting interesting stuff!

2. I think you're out of luck even if you found it. Depending on your state, the statue of limitations for theft is probably around 7 years.

Sorry - and welcome to the forum. :)

3. I'm not looking to press charges, I'm just being curious!