Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It is warm out!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Feb 10, 2004.

1. It's fifty degrees in Rhode Island. It feels so much warmer compared to the usuall -7 temperatures over the past month or so. Probably the warmest day this year so far.

I love warm weather :) :bassist:

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

it's really great, hopefully it will be warm enough to melt and evaporate the water on the street to get ride of all the ice we have.

3. It's killing me, but I loveit !

Got the front and back windows open for some nice air flow ^^

4. Today was 0 Celsius (32 Farenheit), the highest in a while. We've been having as low as 40 below (Celsius) lately. Nice change.

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I hate the fact that 40ºF is "nice" out here.

I hear the summers are too hot, and humid and crappy, what suck

6. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    it aprox 40something, but it smells :confused:

new yawk is gettin kinda stale yaww!

how's that road isl place anyway?
    rent?
    puplic trans?
    drug dealers?

7. ARRR, laddie buck, welcome to the northeast. :p

It really has been too cold here for too long.

What say we file a class action lawsuit against Canada? :D

Wait! I forgot: We are not men, WE ARE GEESE! AND SILLY ONES AT THAT! We love cold weather!

I have to wash my down tonight.

Mike :D

8. It was rather sunny/cool outside today. I didn't wear my hoodie to lessons today.

9. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    It had been going down in to the low 30*s high 20*s with highs under 65* for a while and out of nowhere I woke up and it was like 75*at 10:00am and it reached 85* around noon one day last week.

Its funny how relative temperature is.

About a month ago when I lived in Miami, the temperature hitting the 20*s was something that I saw twice maybe. That warm day I would have thought of that as a cool/nice day, but when that came around, I didnt wanna leave any airconditioned buildings. :meh:

Oh by the way, its a lovely 60* outside according to Weather Bug :p

Peace
    Nick

10. It's above freezing 50% of the time here. Okay I guess.

It's not motorcycle riding weather :( That's my big gripe.

My lesser gripe? I'm going outta town fri-sunday for a trade show for work. It's supposed to be about 50 those days. Perfect for a ride. But I'm gonna to look at tons of great motorcycles. Amazing, the suck/cool factor is even still :D

11. It has been warm this week in NH, I love it. I get to go outside and practice my spear form.

12. you people have it good! We just got an a$$ load of snow and it's zero....farenheight(sp?) too cold for llamas

13. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    50 on the east coast, bust out the wife beaters! It's still freezing butt in Michigan. Quit gloating!

14. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    What does 40 degrees Celcius equate to in Farenheit? That's how hot is is today in my neck of the woods.

15. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    40 C is about 104 F. Where is the sweating smiley?

16. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    VERY VERY COLD! What is zero in F freezing? If so it's like 3 or something like that, just above freezing.

17. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI

Poo I thought you asked for us to convert it, Petebass you punk! It's colder than a well diggers ankles in Tasmania in the winter time here...is that cold?

18. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I was asking you to convert it. 104 degrees farenheit. Thank gawd I work in an air conditioned office. I walked outside to get some lunch earlier and when I opened the door, the heat hit me like a mack truck.

I finish work at 5 and it doesn't get dark till 8 - looks like I'll hit the beach later.

19. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Oh it's 25 degrees here, looks like I will stay inside get more pale and get drunk as a skunk and freeze my can off, as I said before Petebass, your evil...truly evil, I'd give anything to roast right now I've been below freezing for sooo long. Shoot I like Fosters, and can get use to that soccer/football thing they do downunder, maybe I will move.

20. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

I am soooo jealous right now.