Jazz Lead Sheets

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by refinedbass, Apr 25, 2005.

1. this isn't really a tab request, but I am needing some lead sheets from a real book or fake book. A couple that I want to get are Blue Bossa and The Girl from Impanema, but any others will work also. I want to start getting more and more into jazz stuff, so anything you guys could get me would be beneficial. Thanks in advance.

My e-mail address is refinedbass@yahoo.com

2. Come on ya'll. Somebody's gotta have something.

Bumpity bump bump
  3. larry

larry Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2004
    You can pick up a legal version of the "Real Book" now for probably $25 or so. Hal Leonard is the publisher, I think.
  4. pklima

May 2, 2003
    Kraków, Polska
    I have to agree... if you want to get into jazz just buy the book. I got a jazz fake book and a classical fake book for Christmas, have played something out of one of them every day and it's definitely made me a better musician. Not to mention doing wonders for my treble-clef sightreading skills!
  5. DaBassman

Mar 25, 2002
    Oneonta, NY

or maybe if you D/L music type in "real book" or "fake book" in the documents section..........................
  6. Awesome bro. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a million. :hyper:

Time to go practice. :bassist: