1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Just got a Plague Rat from Lone Wolf Audio...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tweaker27, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Tweaker27

Tweaker27

Aug 28, 2014
    New Haven, CT
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    MarshallLaw and blindrabbit like this.
  2. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    Zero comments? Orly?

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. StayLow

StayLow

Mar 14, 2008
    Yeah, TB seems to totally be sleeping soundly on this one.

4. killthenil

killthenil

Jan 28, 2017
    2 years late to the party but I just contacted Joe, hope I can get some caps values changed, plus that clean blend added on the rat but on the right side instead since it's first in my chain. Any clips of your clean blend plague rat?

5. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    I hate the font.
    Seems like it my well be a good pedal though.

6. 254 stringer

254 stringer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    I'm sorry

7. 2010P

2010P Banned

May 13, 2017
    Necro bump. Played my new Plague Rat with blend last night at band practice and it is (for now) my number one after the Shift Line Buzz. The two together is a good combo (a/b'd, not stacked). The Cat Tail still sorta edges it out for mid forward grind, but the blend is so much better than the IPv2, that I feel the Plague Rat combines the best of the two. Oddly enough, my VT has been relegated to the drawer. Just something too soft about the sound.

Anyhow, I totally lucked out on buying the PR because it was not advertised as having a blend on it and I got it for a song. This one is not going anywhere. Just an amazing pedal.

BTW, for those thinking of buying one, even with the blend off it still has a pretty beefy low end. But if I were doing this again and buying a new one, I would definitely get the blend added on.

killthenil and SunnBass like this.