1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Juzek 1/2

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by slappin sammy, Oct 3, 2019.

1. slappin sammy

slappin sammy

Dec 28, 2016
    Taking a beautiful 60s carved juzek 1/2 for a test drive thoughts ? Feels nice seams bright compared to my 3/4 UB standard ply. Hardly played what's a good price. IMG_0327.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Anchorage, AK
    I’d drop a couple grand on that without hesitation.

3. slappin sammy

slappin sammy

Dec 28, 2016
    Well I took it back to the shop today, would not want to get to attached. Lol. Thinking now don't really need it. But I like the size it's on consignment so not really sure what they want the asking price two years ago was way steep for a guy like me . I will say I am spoiled with the UB standard for the road and a 58 epi B4. For home/recording and I think it would take 3 or 4 to get this one in the door then I would want my strings and pickup on it but that has never stopped any of us before .

4. GretschWretch

GretschWretch Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2013
    East Central Alabama
    I had to wait eighteen months on a Framus 1/2 size (in a pawn shop in Talladega, AL of all places) to come down from $1795 to $495 before i pounced.

slappin sammy likes this.