1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Kiss is so awful

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Killer Canary, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

I saw Ralph Macchio at a Comic-Con about 10 months ago & he had photos of himself from Crossroads available for his autograph.
    I walked up and asked him where he found the fountain of youth, because he looks so damn young.

DiabolusInMusic and GKon like this.
  2. GKon

GKon Supporting Member, Boom-Chicka-Boom

Feb 17, 2013
    Albuquerque, NM
    This pic popped up on my FB wall. It's such a powerful and iconic image that, in my opinion, embodies all the energy and coolness that was Kiss when they were huge when I was growing up. How could that NOT move you?
    1007_753532898012295_880507961145536073_n.jpg

3. Killer Canary

Killer Canary Guest

Aug 27, 2015
    He ruffled many feathers, sometimes it needs doing.

4. StudioStuntz

StudioStuntz

Jul 19, 2015
    The first word that comes to mind from Kiss,

Beth.

Nicely arranged.

Probably the very last song a fan would chose, the only one of theirs I've heard.

5. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

I can hear Beth at the local supermarket & there's a commercial on TV that uses it too.

6. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    I loved Kiss as a kid first learning about rock n roll. I had moved on to bigger and better listening ventures by the time I was about 12. I think they were good for what they were. Without the gimmicks, I don't think they would have been the mega success they became. I think they were passionate about the music for a while, then they just morphed into a cash cow and became more business men than anything else.

Rocker949 likes this.
  7. Killer Canary

Killer Canary Guest

Aug 27, 2015
    There's some truth to this.

8. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    1971521_1738757033026390_313745816_n.jpg this is all i have to say about this

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021