Led Zeppelin Nashville Style

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by gmarcus, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Gave me chills

gmarcus likes this.
  2. Wow, nice video!

gmarcus likes this.
  3. Michedelic

Michedelic MId-Century Modern

Keep in mind that the clip is from at least six years ago.

4. viribus

viribus Gold Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Pacific Northwest
    I never actually learned to play very well
    No offense but I’m not seeing the point or relevance. *shrug*

5. Michedelic

I was just taken by surprise at all the amazed reaction, as if this was just recently filmed, as if nobody had heard this stuff before. He’s been in this mode for quite some time, going all the way back to the Allison Krause collaboration. Had nobody been paying attention?

OldDog52 likes this.
  6. viribus

Jan 1, 2011
    Pacific Northwest
    Maybe hearing it and see it performed are different. In any case he’s still on top of his game considering the age and mileage.

7. Michedelic

That video has been up on YT for six years, I saw it on AXS at least three years ago; I was just mystified that so many would-be big fans seemed like they had no idea this was available.

8. viribus

Jan 1, 2011
    Pacific Northwest
    Google says there are 1.2 billion videos on YouTube, with 120,000 new videos added daily. Unless one deliberately searches for videos featuring Robert Plant, the only way it’s likely to come up is by pure luck when watching other videos. Almost needle in haystack scenario.

Well that’s the only explanation I can offer.

Loring likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 24, 2021