1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

M-Audio Keystudio 49i

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by andrejs, Apr 17, 2009.

1. andrejs

andrejs

May 27, 2008
    Hi, guys!
    I want to get into music recording, electronic music making etc. So I decided that first thing I would do, I would get myself a midi keyboard. So there are a lot of them but this one stood out because it is not only a midi keyboard it is also a 'piano keyboard', good for me cause I would anyway want to get something to practice piano on without my computer. With midi controller I could start doing something with my desire of making electronic music and next thing I would want to buy is some kind of audio interface so that I could record some guitars, bass and vocals. And so this keyboard has an audio interface as well. Damn, at this price (250$) it looks like really good bang for the buck! :) And as you say - I have a serious GAS at the moment! :D But I couldn't find any good review's on this, so if anyone has any experience or information... maybe it has so many options but none of them are good enough and maybe I just should buy a decent midi keyboard and audio interface seperatley? Sorry for my english and thanks!

2. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Looks interesting, but only 49 keys - I don't know. Enough for basic tunes, but not enough to do any splits. Good price point though.

What kind of electronic music? You may not need a keyboard at all
    People using Ableton Live usually don't bother.
    For low cost but fun check out:
    http://www.sensomusic.com/usine/