1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Made the switch! In CT

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Collinsreef, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Collinsreef

Collinsreef

Feb 23, 2013
    Madison, CT
    Hello everyone,
    I just came across the forum and after looking through a few pages, its definitely where I want to be.

I've been playing guitar for 8 years or so, trumpet for 15, and last week I made a bold move and sold my guitar, and purchased a bass. I don't play proffesionally, its more of a hobby for me.

Get ready for tons of questions! I'm really getting interested in physically modifying my Squier Vintage Modified that I bought used and already had a couple cosmetic things done to it. Since I only bought the bass on Thursday, I couldn't tell you what they were haha.

Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll get myself a couple books and maybe find a youtube user or two's videos I like.

Look forward to getting to know you guys on the forum.