1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MARKBASS Little Mark III Head case

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by Harry Wilson, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson

Nov 21, 2018
    Can anyone recommend a case for travelling too and from gigs for a Little Mark III?

2. Jim C

Jim C Is that what you meant to play or is this jazz? Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Small lap top bag

3. derrico1

derrico1 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2005
    Charlottesville, VA
    If the III fits in the LMII bag, that's a nicely thought out bag.

marmadaddy likes this.
  4. Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson

Nov 21, 2018
    I think the LMIII is slightly taller and slightly deeper than the II. Depends how much breathing room is in the bag

5. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Nottingham, MD
  6. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    I carry mine in one of those silver briefcases you can buy at truckstops.

7. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Thread drift: I can recall a time when those "silver briefcases" were the exclusive (and rarified) province of the Zero-Halliburton company, and they conveyed an extremely high standard of protection/durability. Not sure which I find more distressing now: That one can buy their cases in truck stops, or that the name "Halliburton" has become associated more with recent activities in the geo-political sphere than with high quality cases. Both would seem to sully the brand.

Back on track: For local gigs I carry my mini-head in a padded nylon bag similar to the Gator pictured above; if we're travelling more than ~50 miles I leave the head in that bag and put the whole thing into a foam-lined Anvil plywood road case.

8. marmadaddy

marmadaddy

Oct 17, 2005
    Rochester, NY
    derrico1 likes this.