1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Merry Christmas - Pedals!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by solarfly, Dec 26, 2016.

1. solarfly

solarfly Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2016
    My best Christmas present this year is a new Dark Glass Microtubes B3K! Oh man does this ever produce a great set of tones and grit! I really like it!

b3kk.

2. solarfly

solarfly Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2016
    I also just put on a fresh set of D'Addario NYXL 105s on my Fender Jazz. My bass fell over at a gig last week and knocked into a table, turns out it landed on the E string at the first fret and bent the string at that spot. So it was time. The maple neck really brings the new, bright strings to life!

3. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    my Christmas present to myself is a meet maude delay.
    I have not had a chance to try it but am very excited!!

emjazz and StayLow like this.
  4. btmpancake

btmpancake Gold Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Apollo beach, Florida
    I gotta wait till after x mas but I also was promised I'd get the FEA Proton11 for displaying patience. It better happen or else you'll be reading about me.:)

solarfly and HolmeBass like this.
  5. no pedals, but i got my first pedalboard, a Schmidt Array SA405...i can't wait to load that thing up, it is amazing!

solarfly and emjazz like this.
  6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Ooh...really interested in that one!!

solarfly likes this.
  7. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    My secret Santa got me a Bitquest!!!!!! Love it. Love it!!!

My Christmas present/year end bonus to myself was the new Verellen Meatsmoke Hybrid and my GF sprung for a Barefaced Big Twin II for me!!!!!

It has been a great Christmas. Wishing everyone a safe, healthy and happy 2017!!!

8. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    i'll report in the new year,when back home after I've had a little time with it. :)

9. My Christmas present to myself was a Source Audio Aftershock and my girlfriend got me an EQD Hummingbird and a Truetone CS7 power supply!! So far I'm totally loving both pedals and I'm stoked to finally have a isolated power supply to replace my Onespot!

solarfly likes this.
  10. I got myself a Source Audio Nemesis and my wife bought me a Polytune mini. It was a good christmas for me.

HolmeBass and Nunovsky like this.
  11. I got a TC Wiretap. Can't wait to get home and see how it works

12. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    Darkglass VMT under my tree. Going to build a new almost all micro board - the VMT is the one non micro pedal.

Lots of work to build the board, a few maintenance issues on a few basses to finish first.

I need a bass tech, but playing in church, the revenue stream to support that.....

solarfly likes this.
  13. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    I have a TC Electronics Sub n' Up and a Boss LS-2 on the way.

solarfly and HolmeBass like this.
  14. I got an IE Xerograph Deluxe v2 from my loving wife! Very cool pedal and the 4 pole filter is so squelchy and wet, and controlling the start freq w/ an expression pedal is a new world of EF control for me. I have not yet even tried the downsweep filter motion I have been having so much fun getting to know upsweep and simple LPF operation.

BIG97BEN likes this.
  15. Chicory Blue

Chicory Blue Secretly Queen of the Moon Supporting Member

I got a footswitch to plug into my Boss RC3.
    Finally, I can end my loops cleanly. <3

--^@

16. Ellery

Ellery

Mar 25, 2015
    Nice man this is exactly what I've been wanting, world have beat the piece of coal I got in my stocking

17. NortyFiner

NortyFiner Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Portsmouth VA USA
    An EHX Bass Clone was my musical present to myself. :)

18. MRDOOM

MRDOOM

Jul 16, 2009
    Utah
    Got a Wren and Cuff Pickle Pie for Christmas. Loving it.

19. BIG97BEN

BIG97BEN

Sep 12, 2011
    Richmond VA
    I got a Moog expression pedal, which I've been missing for a while

Not a pedal, but I also have a Native Instruments Maschine Mk2 heading my way, it just didn't make it for Christmas.

Dark Barn likes this.
  20. NOVAX

NOVAX

Feb 7, 2009
    Kalifornia
    image.