Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Boogie Prices

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Drake Kennedy, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Hey,
    I was wondering how much the M-Pulse Venture 2x10 and the Venture 2x12 cost.
    I can't find a decent price list online for Mesa/Boogie.

2. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    As I understand it, you can't buy Mesa online, and their prices aren't negotiable. List price = selling price.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

3. +1 No-haggle shopping only at dealers

4. I just wanted to know the list price. I needed to know so I could work a few figures out involving discounts and such, plus how much money I needed to save.

5. konfishily

konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
  6. Anybody know what the difference is between the Walkabout and Walkabout Classic? (there's nothing on their site about it)

Also, just checked the site and they put their new crossover system on the Scout... cool!

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I saw that list and wondered the same thing Ken. I think Mesa is putting their amps in a vintage looking case as an option these days (to look like an old fashioned SVT type head). Perhaps that is the classic?

8. You are right... I read about that, just didn't connect it with the listing... doesn't make a lot of sense to me, since it makes that nice little Walkabout into a much bigger Walkabout... but, who knows?

Thanks,

K

9. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Agreed, I'd prefer to rack things.

10. Seeing some of the prices on those cabinets makes me feel much better about paying for the Schroeder cabs. I wasn't really ever a big mesa fan to begin with, although the Roadready 1000 was a very nice cab. :)