1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MF and 123 Coupons: 5/14-5/21

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kenstee, May 14, 2011.

1. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    Musician’s Friend offering a special offer from Saturday May 14 to Saturday May 21. Customers will receive 10% off with coupon code MFMAYDAY at checkout.

Music123 is offering a $20 off on any order $150 or more with the coupon code m123save. There are some exclusions, as always, so this may not apply to all items. Not sure of effective dates on this one.

Neither are amazing BUT better than nothing and can be used as bargaining power to get better prices from competitive retailers.

2. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    This is the third consecutive MF coupon posted here this week that I've tried that doesn't work online. :confused:

3. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    They're onto you Bongo....

4. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    thanks kenstee!!!

TB members have helped me save $30 this week. thanks to all.

5. peepshow booth

peepshow booth

Jun 18, 2010
    zzounds has that callapaloozza sale that seems to run every other weekend.i think its 11% off.

6. Thanks man! i just got a super sweet deal on a les paul studio yesterday , it didnt have a hardshell , MF has a hardshell for one that looks like a nice case, 44.99$ in sale then it applied 10% off to it , grand total 40.49 :D

If you have a les paul thats a pretty good deal, your not going to find a case used for less then 40$.

7. glenb73

glenb73

Dec 18, 2010
    The MF coupon isn't working for me, but the Music123 coupon is. Just got a great deal on a cab at music123 that was on-sale, plus another $20 off! Sometimes I don't get why people buy used, when you can get great deals for brand new gear online!

8. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

sweet!

9. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    Not to mention the ability to return it in 30 or 60 days if it doesn't work for you

10. Buy used from Guitar Center online and they have the 30 day return policy.

11. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    Only bummer is they charge state sales tax in most states. And it is dependent on them having exactly what you want exactly when you want it.