1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Music Go Round deals

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Burwabit, Sep 29, 2017.

1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish Supporting Member

I looked at getting this and added a mic clip, the shipping for that was $15 on top of the $15 for the pedal. Here's my thought, I pay $31 for this pedal that sells for around $50 used...but what if there's something wrong with it? Musicgoround is horrible with returns unless you live next to one, I'd be out the $16 for the clip since there's nothing wrong with it so I can't return it...or maybe I could return it but they won't refund that $15 shipping since there's no issue, and then I have to pay to ship the broken pedal back. It's just not a smart idea I decided.

2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish Supporting Member

If it were an original Mu-Tron III or something then sure

purpleflyhunter likes this.
  3. zackthompson

zackthompson Endorsing Artist: MJC Ironworks Strings Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach

Attached Files:

steelbed45 and J.D. Detroit like this.
  4. staccatogrowl likes this.
  5. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    I was up there last week, and gave it a whirl. I have met Mike and a nicer guy you couldn't find, and appreciate his work although I never owned a Lull bass, but have demoed a few.

The bass is really light I would guess 8lbs. and looks and feels great. The neck has some buzz and likely needs a set up. The sound was a good P bass sound, but didn't blow me away, but I am not a P bass guy.

Hope that helps anyone who is interested.

I loved the Miller bass they had there, and if would get that if I had 2k to spend.

TolerancEJ and purpleflyhunter like this.
  6. yodedude2 likes this.
  7. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
  8. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
  9. derekeugene

derekeugene Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Kansas City
  10. zackthompson

zackthompson Endorsing Artist: MJC Ironworks Strings Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Virginia Beach
    Idk what their deal is with the 50’s P’s. I picked one up locally in EMACULATE condition for $329 because they labeled it as a “MIM parts bass.”

11. derekeugene

derekeugene Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2008
    Kansas City