1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Neutrik Locking Jack

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Bass-Adrenaline, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
  2. okcrum

okcrum in your chest

Oct 5, 2009
    Verde Valley, AZ
    RIP Dark Horse strings
    According to the panel cutout drawing linked on that page it's 24 mm (0.945").

3. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    The drawing wont open for me for some reason. Regardless, i need to know what size hole of the ones listed i need (apparently im not good with conversions). lol

4. okcrum

okcrum in your chest

Oct 5, 2009
    Verde Valley, AZ
    RIP Dark Horse strings
    It's actually none of the sizes you listed. :( 7/8" (0.875") is closest to 24mm/0.945" but that's really more like 15/16" (0.9375").

5. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    Yeah, i came to the same conclusion. Dang, well ill figure somethign out since making the hole bigger once the body is done isnt an option.

6. ExaltBass

ExaltBass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Twin Cities, MN
  7. okcrum

okcrum in your chest

Oct 5, 2009
    Verde Valley, AZ
    RIP Dark Horse strings
    ++1 :) I think there's a constraint to English bit sizes by the OP tho.

8. Bass-Adrenaline

Bass-Adrenaline

Jan 23, 2010
    Sorry to bump this up but does anyone know what the jack hole is on a fender jazz?

9. testing1two

testing1two Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California
    On a traditional jazz bass the output jack is mounted on the control plate which has 3/8" holes. If the jack is side mounted the size of the hole can vary depending on the type of jack being used.