1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Solo Bass Vid "Going Under"

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Aram Bedrosian, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Aram Bedrosian

Aram Bedrosian

Oct 24, 2005
    Burlington, VT
    Endorsing Artist: Ritter, DR, Jim Dunlop, Hartke
    "Going Under"
    YouTube - Going Under

Hey Everyone! This is a new piece... I hope you enjoy it!!!

thank you so much and best wishes,

Aram

2. oh... nice!

3. Well done. At first I thought it would be just another show-off video of someone wanking the bass all to hell, but you did a very tasteful solo within rythmic melody. Definitely something to be proud of.

4. I aspire to play like that. Also, I love the face fuzz.

5. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what?

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Nice.

6. Spas

Spas

Jul 19, 2010
    Finland, Turku
    Very nice!

7. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    I`ve been watching your stuff for awhile now (since you made that psycho video effects years ago). Let me say that your playing is growing on me and I`m starting to appreciate "your" voice.

I`m generally not very fond of bass solo stuff (only a handful of players grab my attention) but I think you got a good future.

Congrats Aram !!

8. Aram Bedrosian

Aram Bedrosian

Oct 24, 2005
    Burlington, VT
    Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to check it out and for your great feedback! That song literally took me about 2 years to finish so it's nice to share it.

Caulicolin: Thank you, I work hard on my fuzz too and it's nice for it to get some props!! lol...

Papersen: I sincerely appreciate that you're starting to enjoy it! In addition to the two masterful pioneers of solo bass that operate this forum, there are tons of other incredibly talented, musical soloists posting here so I hope you get a chance to check some of it out!

9. Apt403

Apt403

Aug 12, 2008
    Redding California
    Very nice, sir. Quite inspiring.

10. Wonderful! Do you have stereo out on your bass? I was listening with headphones and I love the panning going on!

11. Aram Bedrosian

Aram Bedrosian

Oct 24, 2005
    Burlington, VT
    Thank you!!

Nope... no stereo out but I do have a wet and dry signal!

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021