Discussion in 'Forum Usage Help' started by C-5KO, Aug 13, 2005.

1. C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada

I was wondering if it would be okay to organize an TB member NHL Hockey Pool.

There would be no money involved whatsoever. The winner would have "bragging rights". No prizes would be awarded. Unless you think it would be okay to try to figure out something. I don't want to go against any TB policies or rules here, so let me know if that is a no-no.

I would organize the pool, and do updates (sometimes daily, but usually a couple during the week depending on free time), and post them for the people involved.

With the absence of hockey last year, I really miss my pools. I ran a pool 3 years before last year at my previous job. Plus nobody at my new job is interested in hockey.

Let me know what you think, if you have any questions at all. I'm sure there are things we'll need to hammer out. Overall, it's a fun experience for those who know hockey, and since it would be free, it's fun for people who are just getting into it.
  2. daofktr

daofktr irritating, yet surly

Feb 15, 2005
    aurora, IN
    there are canadians that don't like hockey?
    i'm confused. one of the main pillars of my entire world view has been shattered...:bawl:
  3. C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada

Yes. There are lots of Canadians that don't like hockey, backbacon, or beer. ;)