1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NS Design

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by Ben Rose, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Ben Rose

Ben Rose Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    This doesn't look like an NS Design to me. Does anybody know if this is some type of early prototype?

NS Design CR-4

2. Ben Rose

Ben Rose Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Oakland
    Oops. I meant to put something more descriptive in the thread title. Sorry.

3. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    Nope. Doesn't look like an NS to me either. Even the logo on the face of the peghead isn't right. Also, in the sellers description he/she doesn't mention anything about it being a prototype.

I think, and I could be wrong, that the seller is a lying sack of ****.

4. hdiddy

hdiddy Official Forum Flunkee Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Richmond, CA
    Especally when your starting bit is over $3K. A brand spanking new CR-4 from Musician's Friend is only $2200. Whadda loada crap. :scowl:

5. here wat i knwo about that bass. at guitar center in boston they had one that looked 100% like it. it isnt a ns. but its still a great upright i cant rember the name. iam on my way to guitar center so i ll come back and post the name of the compy. the one there selling at guitar center in boston was under 1000 dollars.

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Just more evidence that eBay is evil, or rather brings out the worst in people!! :meh:

NS basses have been based around composite bridges and besides this is just not what it says it is!

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

8. mikjans

mikjans

Dec 17, 2003
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Warwickben - please let us know what bass this is! I know most EUBs around, but I canĀ“t seem to identify this one, although the logo on the headstock seems familiar.

9. sadly the bass wasnt at guitar center. they had it there for close to a year. iam sorry.
    i was planning on buying it since it was under 1000$