1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Official Fernandes Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by WackoStu, Jan 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. HarveyRobertson

HarveyRobertson Lowdown Showdown Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Benton Kentucky
    Thank you, love it, it's passive, it has power with the bass lines pup, is stunningly beautiful, thank you.

2. Did it come with that pup from the factory?

3. HarveyRobertson

HarveyRobertson Lowdown Showdown Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2018
    Benton Kentucky
    Yes all the neck thru deluxe models did from what I have read on them.

4. Kawai2g4b

Kawai2g4b

Oct 7, 2018
    My Atlas 5 Deluxe came in a couple months ago. I wholeheartedly that this is one hell of a bass, and can echo the sentiments above. It’s not light, but the tone justifies it. The Basslines MM pickup can trick you into thinking that’s it’s active and it’s very close to Stingray territory, sonically.

Plus it helps that I prefer the neck on this over just about every MM Stingray that I have ever played.

chadface and HarveyRobertson like this.
  5. fingercuff

fingercuff

Apr 14, 2004
    Shreveport, LA

I recently bought a 2012 Atlas 5 Deluxe as well. I picked it up online in a NOS blowout. Best deal I've ever gotten. I liked it so much that I went out and found a NOS 2012 Atlas 4 Deluxe. I love the necks on both. SD Basslines are monsters, and the minimalist electronics are great. 2 knobs and a toggle switch. Not just the PU, but the bridge and hardware are high-end. For "bang for the buck" you are not going to do better than one of these, if you can find one.

6. Kawai2g4b

Kawai2g4b

Oct 7, 2018
    I believe I got mine through the same seller too. I thought it may have been too good to be true, but it’s the real deal. Congrats!

7. ElBecko59

ElBecko59

Aug 30, 2019
    I have a chance today to get a very clean 94-95 Fernandes APB-90M active P/J in Natural Ash with Maple neck + gold hardware w/case . Hmmmmm ??? Here is a not so clear catalog page 1995 Fernandes APB-90M.jpg

HarveyRobertson likes this.
  8. ElBecko59

ElBecko59

Aug 30, 2019
    NBD: Today it's mine this 94-95 Fernandes APB-90M as described in my previous post 00z0z_dd5HFdkhX3v_1200x900.jpg 00R0R_dYwMcjtLZ0s_1200x900 (1).jpg

9. ElBecko59 likes this.
  10. ElBecko59

ElBecko59

Aug 30, 2019
    apb 90m bass in case.jpg
    the ad was only on Craigslist in Tampa area , the guy actually drove to me, I tried it out and bought it , Just a bit heavier weight than I prefer but it is a quality built bass , Even with old dead strings it plays and feels good , I still prefer the feel and slimmer neck of my similar shaped 90s Prophecy basses , But I wanted the maple neck , Once I ditch the old grungy strings and install a lighter new set of 40-100 gauge strings it'll be just fine

Nocturnal likes this.
  11. ElBecko59

ElBecko59

Aug 30, 2019
    Actually it is a 95-96 APB-90M - Featuring F.G.I. P/J Pro Fernandes' own active bass pups. Fernandes TC-9500 booster/tone control