1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Post your pedalboards - Part IV

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by David Wilson, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Wilson

David Wilson Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Here we go again... continuation from Part III

2. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    keep it clean boys.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Inactive

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
  4. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    ill have some pics of my board up as soon as i finish my blender.

5. once i order a 3PDT switch i will have my looper and then a new pic!

GREEN LED INCLUDED!

6. 3NotesAbar

3NotesAbar

Jul 3, 2005
    Singapore
    Board_04.gif

Sorry for the low quality pic, I spent so much on pedals that I don't have the money for a decent camera :help: I use this pedalboard for work, covering rock and top 40s in a small band, so I do get to experiment with effects at will!

BASS --> Custom Barge Looper [Korg DT-10, DiscumBOBbulator, LTD Special Recipe, Little Big Muff, Flying Tomato Fuzz, Boss OC-2 (MIJ), Boss DC-3 (MIJ), MXR Micro Amp] --> Proel Volume pedal --> EBS Microbass II --> AMP + DESK

I still want to try a few more drive pedals i.e. Hematoma, Humphrey Badder Bass Drive, Sanford & Sonny Bluebeard (who still hasn't replied any of my emails), and also add a Verbzilla outside of the loop after the volume pedal for some ambient string effects :hyper:

7. flakeh

flakeh Inactive

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    nice pedalboard yah got there! sorry for the rather 'n00by' question, but what is a DiscumBOBbulator? and the LTD special recipe.

I'm not to much of a pedal user, i use a crybaby wah, russian big muff, Ashdown Chorus, Ashdown Bassdrive...thats it. no pics, im poor

-flakeh

8. 3NotesAbar

3NotesAbar

Jul 3, 2005
    Singapore
    No worries. the DiscumBoB is an Envelope Filter, or a 'dynamic sensitive wah'. The LTD is simply an overdrive pedal.

9. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Solid, man. Real solid. :bassist:

10. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    yay Part IV... joined...

11. Pierre_Pontroli

Pierre_Pontroli

Mar 18, 2006
    Hi guys, hope this pic is clear enough. I just started getting into pedals over the last few months, since browsing the effects forums. Oh what have you done to me!!!

Here's my collection to date, a few duff ones, but some cool ones too. I also have a nice big Diago pedal board begging to be filled! :hyper:

Attached Files:

12. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    It's clear you need more pedals!!!

13. Ooh, nice, a lo-fi loop junky!

14. bass-shy

bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    Florida
    I think mine is about the same since Part III as well. Here it is:

15. JoshC

JoshC

Nov 19, 2006
    Lancaster, PA
    I don't think mine has changed either, but what the heck.

[​IMG]

16. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    Ahhh, last night was soooo good lmao

my pedalboard is going over some changes... one big thing is leaving, and some small things are on their way

getting rid of my damn ME-50B, turns out it has been distorting my tone when the bass on my guitar is all the way up... I thought it was my bass... stupid ME-50B POS

on a better note, I think im getting a Boss CH-1 Super Chorus soon, I'm looking into some wah pedals as well, and I am building myself an A/B/Y box. I think I'm going to call it US NABY lol (Nate's A/B/Y box), the US added for fun. When I go home for summer I'm going to build it.

17. 343 Salty Beans

343 Salty Beans

Jan 24, 2006
    As a non-suporter I don't think you're allowed to advertise a pedal for sale. Not to poo on your parade or anything, just don't want you to get in trouble.

18. *subscribed*

19. I'm either going to get a

1) EHX Bass Microsynth

or

2) ToneFactor 442 and Subdecay Noise Box.

20. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    boo to that

i saw i wasn't allowed to post a thread in the classified forum, but am I not allowed to advertise it in general?

how much is the supporting membership anyways...

::edit:: $20+? screw that... I don't have that kind of money to throw around...

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.