Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pranks

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by eric234, Jul 28, 2005.

1. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    ok there's this guy that has been bugging me alot and i've heard other pranks from one of my freinds all of which include explosions so i need to know of a good prank that won't kill somebody or damage any property.

2. Iruleonbass

Iruleonbass

May 29, 2005
    New York
    ok go to his house, whipe dog poop on his door handle (outside) And than, put more in his mail box, like fill the box. Than you have to ring his bell about 12 times and run away, as your running you water balloon his house, so he thinks rocks were thrown. And than when he comes out side you cluck like a chicken so he comes outside, and than you run away, and as he goes back inside. La poopie is on el mano.

lol We did this to somebody a while ago. It was hilarious. Make sure you have a good getaway plan though.

And the poop doesn't damage there property, just the guys self respect. They just wash it off with a house.

Oh yeah btw - Clucking is vital to the success of your mission... :ninja:

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Put one of those buzzers in your hand, and then shake his hand?

-Mike

4. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Get the Will Ferrel SNL DVD and look at the one where he pranks everyone.

I think it's Will Ferrel.

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Gorw up and ignore him?

-Ray

6. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    i could do that but seeing as i'm fifteen that probably won't happen

7. TheNerdBass

TheNerdBass

Jun 30, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Smoke bomb in his house? I like that idea...

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Age doesn't matter. I've been ignoring people all my life :D.

-Ray ;)

9. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    i don't know about smoke bombing i should explain my situation a little better
    i'm in a strings camp right now and we live in dorms and the people i want to prank are 22 and i know the code to sneak into there dorm but the problem is during the school year it's somebady'`s hopuse so they probably wouldn't like a smoke bomb going off in there.

10. Malodorous

Malodorous

May 19, 2005
    Illinois
    Poo in a bag, hide it somewhere.

11. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    well seeing as my dog is her right now that wouldn't be too bad

12. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Short Sheet his bed... classic...

Uhm there are these "door alarm" fire crackers.. go BANG really loudly, but don't actually cause damage... small.. like an inch long and 1/8" in diameter with a string on each end..

Rig it up so when he opens a door (closets are great for this) he gets a real bang out of it... I did these in college. scared the crap out of my roomate...

Subscribe his email address to random USNET groups of a dubious nature...

If he's got his own bathroom, saran wrap on the toilet bowl is another classic, safe prank...

Vaseline his doorknobs.. don't use rubber cement, as it dries quickly, or it will drip onto the carpet... badness...

At night, cover his coorway in plastic wrap, so the when he opens the door, he walks into a wall of plastic wrap.

hmm.. one that takes more planning, but is tons of fun:
    Get a freezer box from like Best buy and a WHOLE lot of styrofoam peanuts... At night, cut one end off the box and stick it against the door to his room. Using the Blue painter's tape, you might need to tape the box to the wall, just to be sure.. Fill the box with the peanuts...

13. Malodorous

Malodorous

May 19, 2005
    Illinois
    It has to be human poo, a much more offensive odor that reaks exponentially over time. Hide it somewhere good.

14. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    awesome thanks man

15. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    1. Call him up and ask him if he has Prince Albert in a can. When he says "yes," ask him to let him out.

2. Call him up and ask him if his refrigerator is running. When he says "yes," tell him he better catch it.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I crack myself up sometimes.

16. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Smear the inside of his clean undies with bengay.

17. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    ooh.. evil..

18. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Call him four or five times over an hour asking for Dr. Hanks. About 15 minutes after the last call for Dr. Hanks, call him again and say "This is Dr. Hanks, do I have any messages today?".

-Mike

19. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    Very minor, nobody gets hurt: buy some snap and pops, and put them under the toilet seat, carefully, with the toilet seat down. Next person sitting there will get a start.

Actually, i suppose that works better on women....so feed him a nasty, toxic curry before hand. or something. not laxatives, as you can make someone very ill.

20. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    THis one will work for next year....

Keep all your finger and toe nail clippings. When he isn't looking, put them in his glass of milk. He'll find them when he finishes his milk.

My old boss' friend did this....great story, but that's the short of it.