robot chicken

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Feb 27, 2005.

1. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Most random toon i've seen... love it...

Anyone seen kenedy thing there? right before Disnays last for eating cuban children and Disnays hunt for gansalas....

holy crap its funny!
  2. bluntman_bass

Jul 13, 2004
    Wilcox, NE
    i just watched it, best fifteen minutes i have spent in a while

i liked the "ode to the nutshot"
  3. pentexlovesme

Mar 28, 2004
    All I know about the show is that Mr.Claypool did the theme music for it, so that enough is reason for me to check it out! unfortenetly, I believe it is on a bit too late for me to watch it on a Sunday night... :bawl: Oh the pains of school.
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    was on 8:30 here... i am sure you can dload it:) i dont think tv thingies are illegal to download... i mean its like taping it for a friend:/
  5. troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    Robot Chicken is great. I had no idea until I watched it that it was a Claypool intro, just the ads over the last month or so was enough. And it delivered! Way to go Seth Green.

Looks like they have a ton more new shows coming as well. Adult Swim makes my evenings. And I don't even smoke weed anymore!@ ;)

6. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    I laughed harder than in a long while, watching Robot Chicken for the first time last night. The nut shot stuff and the Voltron Got Served.... Priceless.
  7. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    I usually don't watch television, but for some reason I saw this last night.

I loved this! My favourite part was with Voltron. but the whole thing was awesome
  8. I love it...pretty funny show.
  9. Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Optimus Prime had prostate cancer.
  10. "My name is George W. Bush and I approve this message:

Tacos rule."