1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky Retofit VTC into a Metro Express?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Phil Bonk, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Phil Bonk

Phil Bonk Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2015
    I have had this for a few weeks, and really like the sound. I am pondering whether or not to try and put the Sadowsky VTC retrofit into this, in order to get that extra bit of tone control, (ever though, what it already comes with, is good).
    I heard that there could be issues retro-fitting the Metro Express with the retrofit kit.
    Has anyone tried to do this, and was it successful? Thank you! Sadowsky Metro Express PJ body.jpg Sadowsky Metro Express PJ neck.jpg

2. Hello, been thinking about grabbing one of these? Did yours come with the noise issues or was it ok?

3. Phil Bonk

Phil Bonk Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2015
    I will let you know when it comes back from the luthier (Steve Brand). He is doing the once-over as well.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021