santa warwick brought me something early!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Oct 28, 2003.

1. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Well, i know i just bought that lightwave fretless 5er, but a few weeks after that, i managed to get a deal with Warwick!!! so of course, i had to take advantage of the situation.

here she is: a brand new fretless Streamer LX 5 string. the fretless i've always wanted.

words can not describe how kick ass this bass is. but here are some pictures.

and here's the DYNAMIC DUO!

they also sent me a hat and a shirt. w00t!
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What was the deal with Warwick and howd you get it?
  3. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i have an 'A level endorsement deal' with them. i sent in a Phat Phunktion press kit and called them back 10 days later, and they said they'd hook me up. that was about that. :bassist:
  4. One word after these six words: Wow
  5. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Rock and roll!

Sound clips? :D
  6. Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    sweet! really nice looking

i agree, where are those sound clips?!

7. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    Yeah... the electric socket duos are DYNAMIC!

jk... great bass!!!!

8. Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk

Oct 10, 2001
    Dude, that bass is SICK !!!!! I love it! Are you going to go with the brass nut again or leave it " as is" ?. Do you still have the Thumb? Your loyalty to Warwick has paid off!!!
    Enjoy your new bass!!!!!!!
  9. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, congrats on the endorsement! i just got an LX fretted 4 string in the mail yesterday (used, wenge neck, silver hardware, in french violet). hee hee that's a sweet looking pair you got there, man. nice...
  10. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    no i don't still have the thumb. 6 strings was one too many for me. and they must have improved on the just-a-nut 2, because it doesn't poke my hand like it did on the ss2. i don't think i'll change it to the brass nut but i guess we'll see. i think they were running low on them anyways.

seriously, anyone who thinks warwick doesn't make good basses anymore has their head up their arse. this thing SMOKES. :D :D :D
  11. I just checked out some of your stuff on and I can see how you came across a sweet deal with Warwick (my company of choice). Your band is great and your tone speaks well for the company. Congratulations.

PS - Put in a good word for me, I could really go for a Thumb 6
  12. Awesome bass dude. That's exactly what I wish I had...
  13. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats, man, on the bass and the deal!:cool:[​IMG]

You guys aren't signed, but you got an 'A level' endorsement deal?

After we release our new CD in January or February, I might have to talk to DBG. I would love a SSII or Streamer LX.:)