santa warwick brought me something early!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jasonbraatz, Oct 28, 2003.

1. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Well, i know i just bought that lightwave fretless 5er, but a few weeks after that, i managed to get a deal with Warwick!!! so of course, i had to take advantage of the situation.

here she is: a brand new fretless Streamer LX 5 string. the fretless i've always wanted.

words can not describe how kick ass this bass is. but here are some pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here's the DYNAMIC DUO!
    [​IMG]

they also sent me a hat and a shirt. w00t!

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    What was the deal with Warwick and howd you get it?

3. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i have an 'A level endorsement deal' with them. i sent in a Phat Phunktion press kit and called them back 10 days later, and they said they'd hook me up. that was about that. :bassist:

4. One word after these six words: Wow

5. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Rock and roll!

Sound clips? :D

6. Jimbo

Jimbo

Dec 4, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    sweet! really nice looking

i agree, where are those sound clips?!

-jimbo:ninja:

7. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Yeah... the electric socket duos are DYNAMIC!

jk... great bass!!!!

D

8. Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk

Oct 10, 2001
    Virginia
    Dude, that bass is SICK !!!!! I love it! Are you going to go with the brass nut again or leave it " as is" ?. Do you still have the Thumb? Your loyalty to Warwick has paid off!!!
    Enjoy your new bass!!!!!!!

9. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, congrats on the endorsement! i just got an LX fretted 4 string in the mail yesterday (used, wenge neck, silver hardware, in french violet). hee hee that's a sweet looking pair you got there, man. nice...

10. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    no i don't still have the thumb. 6 strings was one too many for me. and they must have improved on the just-a-nut 2, because it doesn't poke my hand like it did on the ss2. i don't think i'll change it to the brass nut but i guess we'll see. i think they were running low on them anyways.

seriously, anyone who thinks warwick doesn't make good basses anymore has their head up their arse. this thing SMOKES. :D :D :D

11. I just checked out some of your stuff on MP3.com and I can see how you came across a sweet deal with Warwick (my company of choice). Your band is great and your tone speaks well for the company. Congratulations.

PS - Put in a good word for me, I could really go for a Thumb 6

12. Awesome bass dude. That's exactly what I wish I had...

13. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Congrats, man, on the bass and the deal!:cool:[​IMG]

You guys aren't signed, but you got an 'A level' endorsement deal?

After we release our new CD in January or February, I might have to talk to DBG. I would love a SSII or Streamer LX.:)