1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Schecter Devil Tribal Bass (Scorpion series 2002)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by KrisWarrington, Jan 4, 2012.

1. IM000383.

I was pretty lucky in finding this bass back in 2002 before it got discontinued (and was pretty much my reason for sticking with bass). Anyone else ever used one? It looks good, has EMGHZs, and plays like a dream. Just wondering what other bassists experiences with the instrument have been.

Crusher47 likes this.
  2. Goes well with me ESP LTD-404 (also discontinued 2008)

[​IMG]

3. SolarGranola

SolarGranola

May 22, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    My buddy and I were rummaging through his dad's garage while setting up a jam space, and we found one of these. I pretty much quit using my other bass and adopted this one.:D It was beautiful. It sounded incredible and boy did it play nice.

Turns out it was my friend's brother's and that guy was super pissed when he found out some random kid was playing it. Told the family he was gonna kick my ass. :bag:

He took it back right after I put new strings on it too. :crying:

That was a damn good bass. Miss it so much.

4. eddmir

eddmir

Sep 10, 2012
    I have been looking for one of these for the longest time, and finally found one! I walked into Guitar Center and there it was, $250, I grabbed it up so quick my head was spinning! Except for one nick on it, and a little bit of wear, it is fantastic!! IMG_0278.JPG

jhb138 likes this.
  5. abarson

abarson

Nov 6, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Found one in a local shop. Is this 32" scale? I can't find specs for this anywhere.