1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Schecter Stiletto Studio Anyone?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by waytoodeep03, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Im looking for a good 6 string bass in the 600-700 range and by the pics this bass looks like a pretty solid intermediate bass.

Does anyone have a clue if this is a good bass or not? If not what would you recommend in that range for a 6 string besides a Cirrus.

2. The Owl

The Owl

Aug 14, 2005
    Atlanta GA
    The Schecters are a great value for the money, for under $700 it's hard to be at a neck-thru like the Schecter. sounds great, plays real nice. I have a 5-stringer myself.

3. Mr. Black

Mr. Black

Oct 23, 2007
    Portland, TX
    It's not a bad bass for the price..... The 3 band EQ is pretty versatile & it is a comfy bass. I couldn't get real low action out of it. I had to file the bridge saddles a little bit. Now it plays really well. I bought it because I'm left handed & I was shopping for a 6. I went to Southpaw in Houston & tried it. It was a decent price so I brought it home.

I can't really compare it to anything else because I'm left handed & there really isn't much around to try before you buy. It's not bad, though. I've also heard a lot of people talk really good about the Ibanez SR506, too.... That's also in your price range and could be worth a try.

:D