1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Scooby Doo and KISS movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ashtray, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Was watching this with my kid today - pretty funny. Stuff the parents will get bc kids don't exactly get all the KISS band references. And of course the music! But the part I was disappointed with was when they had their instruments and were doing their super-power stuff by strumming the guitar etc - Paul Stanley had his Washburn era guitar, not his more famous Iceman guitar. Makes sense but I was disappointed.

Gene had and used his ax bass, and his tongue.

The movie was just classic KISS being overly full of themselves for even making the movie. You could tell it was their vision. It made NO sense to kids, thats for sure! Still very fun to watch.

2. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

Yeah, I've seen it, reminded me of the Phantom of the Park. Both were hilarious, but I don't think they intended them to be.

Man, I would have seriously loved that if I'd seen it as a kid!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    pcake likes this.
  3. Snakeman1066

Snakeman1066 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Central Valley
    It introduced my 9 year old to KISS..... he then went out and bought Kiss Double Platinum!

But i Have to say I prefer the Hex Girls..lol

Killed_by_Death likes this.
  4. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    I google a couple videos. Nice animation. Do they fight Galactus from Marvel comics?

5. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    I'm doing my best to keep my kids away from KISS.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021