Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

searching

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by quantum5, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ive been looking everywhere for this bass compony. i cant remember the name at all but i know it was longer like marchlewski. if anyone has any ideas as to what im talkin about it would be a huge favor.
    ps its not benevante or nardstrand or anythingthin real mainstream, and they make super expensive stuff and resemble ritter alot!!)

thanx
    tai

2. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Some of the Ritters look like Carl Thompsons.

Eshenbaugh maybe? Jerzy Drozd? Alembic? Brubaker? Stambaugh? Nah, those don't look like Ritters.

Hanewinckel has some funny shapes, not quite Ritters though.

Sorry, I just named some of the expensive companys with fancy names. I don't think I actually helped.

3. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    No.

4. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Yep. A few people on the board own some. I forget how to spell it correctly :-\... You'll see posts everywhere about them.

5. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Info deleted .... didn't read the whole post ... sorry! :bawl:

6. so you know the name of it? if u cant spell it thats cool, aybe just give me what u got, ill see what i can do. I know they have a bass that looks just like a ritter roya and is all natural flamed maple. the thing is abosolutley gorgous. please help!!!!

tai