Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Instrument Pimp, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Hey, does anybody know where I can find some tabs for any of the Seinfeld riffs?
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    There's some in our very own archive here.. Be sure to check the Misc section of the tab archive for more off-the-wall requests like this one.

(btw, not that it matter, but all of the Seinfeld music was done on a keyboard. :D)
  3. If someone asks you to play the "Seinfeld" theme on your bass, just do some random slapping in E major. Believe me, they'll be satisfied no matter what you play.
  4. This has worked many, many times. Also, follow that up by some simple slap line, "Take the Power Back" type thing, nice and easy. :)
  5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I was playing Sinister Minister. Some jackass had the nerve to tell me that was his favorite seinfeld episode....
  6. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
  7. Subculture13

Subculture13 Jamming Econo

Apr 9, 2003
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    True that. I stumbled across what I am positive is the exact tone that they used. Korg M1 keyboard, with "Slap Bass 1" setting, or something to that effect anyway. I had one in my house a few years back and taught myself to play that lick, just about the only thing I can play on a piano.