1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Show us your Motorcycles!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Honk'n_down-low, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Did a search and did not see anything and I know a lot of TB'ers ride! Show those bad boys if you got em!

To start here's my VTX1800R:

[​IMG]

2. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    My '95 Kawasaki GPz1100
    [​IMG]

3. Nice Kawi!!

4. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    1982 Wide Glide

5. 2001 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado, 2001 Electra Glide Classic.............My Other Babies !!!!
    I must admit................The Yamaha is more comfortable !!!!!

6. Here is my 1975 Honda CB750.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, can't find my other pictures of it. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the insurance this year, but that means that I get to rip it apart and replace everything that is wrong with it. Up first is a new starter, then a carb rebuild with a head gasket replacement. After that I have to build new side panels, one fell off last year while I was riding. Then I am rewiring it, with new signals, flat handle bar, new headlight system, air horn ect. Maybe a paint job if I can afford it.

lowsound

7. man look at all the um.....foreign bikes

springer.

8. mmm... springer...

I don't ride (yet), but my fiancee's parents both ride Harleys. His is a '91 heritage soft-tail, and hers is a '06 Fatboy.

9. drooool

Here is mine (go ahead call BS!)

Attached Files:

10. What can I say? I like old Hondas. I wouldn't mind a mid 40's panhead or an old Bonneville, or Indian, but I don't have the money to restore more than one classic bike at this time.

lowsound

11. Nice, I heard those things are beasts. Do you live in Chicopee, as in near Kitchener Ontario?

lowsound

12. etoncrow

etoncrow (aka Greg Harman, the curmudgeon with a conundrum)

2005 H-D Ultra-Classic 95 CUI with SE HTCC heads & pistons, SE Race Tuner, SE 251 cam, 50 mm EFI throat, D&D Boarzilla 2-1 exhaust:

GregTeresa.

13. nope, chicopee MA. And I was hoping someone would call the BS. I got that off the interent. Not sure if they are in production or US available as of yet. Even when they are Ducati is way out of my price range.

Rode a Monster S4 a few years ago that belonged to my buddy's mom. Just plain sick.

14. You would be surprised at what you can pick up an early/mid 90s ducati for. The Monsters from that are bracket are some of the most reliable bikes they have ever made.

lowsound

15. yeah, I jsut can't afford anything. I let a 748 pass me by last summer for 5500 with around 5k on it. Stupid. New I definetly can't even think about. But a 1098R would cure me of any and all GAS bikewise pretty quick (most likely cure me of life just as quickly :) )

16. I know what you mean about not being able to afford anything. I can't even afford insurance this year.

lowsound

17. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I love how the Electra Glide has a big oil spot right under the tranny. LOL! :bag:

18. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    got 10 minutes on an S4 testrastretta Monster two weeks ago...I didn't think that smile would ever leave my face.

I currently have no bike, but I am getting an older kz400 racer (FREE!!!!!!!) that I'm going to restore into a cafe bike...as well as a 2004 Guzzi V11 sport that I might snag if my buddy lets it go... I'd love to find a Kawa W650 and doll it up like an old t120 bonnie.

19. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Here she is at the dealer on pickup day:

2007 Harley-Davidson XL 883 Custom.
    [​IMG]

20. Cafe racers are awesome. That is what my CB750 will be eventually.

lowsound